Coffee-A Fat Burner
Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans and have zero calories. A cup of coffee in the morning is no less than a pack of energy booster and one of the most popular brewed drink in the world. It not only burns your excess fats but prevents you from various diseases like diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, heart problems, liver cirrhosis, kidney stones etc.
Thus, coffee has amazing health effects on your health and boost your brain to keep you vigilant all day. It helps you gain your confidence by boosting your skills and burning your calories.
Here are some interesting fat burning coffee recipes that you will love to include in your daily meal.
1.Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon MCT Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter
- 1 teaspoon of organic cocoa butter
- Peppermint Stevia (1-8 drops to taste)
- 1 drop of therapeutic grade Peppermint Essential Oil (optional)
- Brew coffee and while still hot pour in blender to blend
- Add other ingredients and blend on high for 10 seconds to create a creamy taste
- Ready to drink or serve
Note: Do not use peppermint essential oil, if pregnant.
2.Cold Brew Coffee
Well, ready for some summertime drink with an essence of fresh coffee to give you a refresh feeling inside out. Then here is cold brewed coffee that is less bitter and more aromatic for a fine start of the day.
- 2 cups of high-quality coffee, ground coarsely
- 4 cups of filtered water
- Blend the coffee and water in a bowl till their fine mixing
- Cover and put the bowl in refrigerator
- Leave for 12-24 hours
- Strain this mixture through a fine mesh strainer with a coffee filter
- Dilute this concentrate with water (up to the desired taste)