Diet Plan to Lose Weight
Well, there are millions of diet plans to lose weight. The problem is what to choose and what to leave, where to start and where to end, what to eat what to leave, how much work out etc. All these questions will come into your mind but the answer lies somewhere in between yes or no, right or wrong. Well, one thing should be clear like water in your mind that always plan your diet to be healthy instead of focusing on losing weight.
No doubt, there are some mind-blowing diet charts planned by expert nutritionists worldwide. Their focus is always to add all healthy nutrients in your plan and they will automatically burn your excess calories. Along with that, you need to add a regular workout in your daily routine as well.
Here is a simple diet plan to give you an idea of adding following things to your diet which you might be avoiding your whole life or considering them weight-gaining. Moreover, you will get an idea to set the right proportion of every meal.
• Oatmeal with Fresh or Frozen (No added sugar) Fruit
• Tea or Coffee (nonfat milk with a sugar substitute)
Mid-Morning Snack (only if feel hungry)
• Veggie-Salsa Tortilla
• 1 Navel Orange or 2 Tangerines
• 2 Cups Mixed Greens with 1 Cup of other Veggies, Dressed with Aged Balsamic Vinegar
• Hearty Italian-Style White Bean Soup
• Mid-afternoon Snack (only if hungry)
• 6 ounces of Nonfat Plain or No-sugar added Yogurt with your choice of Berries
• 1 Apple
• Salad (Try what’s new and healthy in the market)
• Mustard Coated Salmon (3 n half to 4 ounces)
• Baked Potato with 2 Tablespoons Fat-Free Sour Cream and a Sprinkling of Chives or Scallions
Dessert (only if hungry)
• Mixed Berries
You can get the recipes online and note down the proportion of every meal. You can replace your meal with different healthy ingredients and make it delicious every day.